It’s July! Since it is half a year already, let us look back about what proofs we have learned so far.
For the past year, we have learned the proofs of 7 mathematical theorems, 3 in Geometry and 4 in Algebra. There are also three worked out proofs in triangle congruence. Congruence theorems like SAS, SSS, and ASA are used in these proofs.
Year in Review – 1st Semester
- Absolute Value Proofs: Products and Quotients
- Proof of the Converse of the Pythagorean Theorem
- Proof that The Diagonals of a Rhombus are Perpendicular
- A Proof of The Trapezoid Angle Theorem
- The Proof of the Kite Symmetry Theorem
- Sample Proof on Triangle Congruence Part 1
- Sample Proof on Triangle Congruence Part 2
- Sample Proof on Triangle Congruence Part 3
- Slope of Perpendicular Lines Theorem
- The Sum and Product of Roots Theorem
To receive notifications for new posts, you can subscribe to Proofs from the Book by clicking the Subscribe link in the right side bar. We will be discussing more proofs in the second semester. Stay tuned.