It’s the end of the month and let us review what we have proved so far this month. This month we have shown three proofs about parallelograms, two proofs about triangles, and two tangent theorems. We have also proved the second case and third case of the Inscribed Angle Theorem.
Month in Review – May 2012
- The Proof of the Third Case of the Inscribed Angle Theorem
- The Proof of the Second Case of the Inscribed Angle Theorem
- Tangent Theorem 2
- Tangent Theorem 1
- Diagonals of Parallelogram Bisect Each Other
- Quadrilaterals with Congruent Opposite Angles are Parallelograms
- Angle Measure and Side Length Relationship of a Triangle
- Triangles with Non Congruent Sides
- Quadrilateral with Congruent Opposite Sides are Parallelogram
Explore Proofs from the Book
- To explore posts by month, visit the Post List page.
- To explore posts by category, visit the Categories page.
- To explore the all-time top posts, click the Top Posts page.
Follow and Subscribe
- Subscribe to PFTB’s RSS Feeds
- Receive PFTB’s email updates.
- Follow PFTB on Twitter at @proofsftb