It’s a cold Saturday morning good day and to start the day, let us take a look at the posts last month. It’s time for our month end review of Proofs from the Book.
Month in Review – May 3013
- Math Proof of the Week 1 Answer
- Deriving the Area of a Triangle using Trigonometry
- Proof That The Opposite Sides of a Parallelogram Are Congruent
- The Angle Secant Theorem
- Math Proof Problem of the Week 1
- New Series: Math Proof of the Week
- Proof that Equilateral Triangles are Equiangular
- The Proof of the Isosceles Triangle Theorem
- Proof by Contradiction: 0.999… = 1
- Arithmetic Mean Proof
Explore Proofs from the Book
- To explore posts by month, visit the Post List page.
- To explore posts by category, visit the Categories page.
- To explore the all-time top posts, click the Top Posts page.
Follow and Subscribe